The faire has changed the way merchants are admitted to the event to make it easier on you. First, let’s talk about our theme:
- Here is the short version of theme guide:
- Period: 700 AD to 1720 AD
- Includes from fantasy: Mermaids, Fairies, Dragons, Wizards (Merlin type).
- Does not include: Romans, Victorian
- Notable disallowed items: Top hats, t-shirts, shorts.
- Music: Medieval and Renaissance themed only
- The long version can be found on our website in the FAQ page.
- Please fill out the appropriate form under the Get Involved Tab or at the bottom of this page
- Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to join us, please fill out the appropriate application below!
Which Application Do I Fill Out?
We are grateful so many of our Vendor Merchants are truly artisans. So knowing which application to fill out can be confusing. Hopefully, the following clarifications will help!
The Artisans in the Shire are actually true volunteers that demonstrate a craft or process from the time period, such as paper making, forging, candle dipping, etc. A few of them end up with some product that they sell, but they are actually demonstrating all day long, teaching, and creating interactive or hands-on experiences for the guests. Their main focus is Education, not a business.
If your focus is to sell things for your business, you would want to fill out the Vendor application.
Note: We do place a few Vendors in the Shire, who have products or have added activities, that feel extra time appropriate, and many of them create an interactive experience or demonstration so they can be in the Shire. If you fit as an actual Vendor but would like to be located in the Shire (as a Vendor), and if you feel that your products would fit well, just make a note in the application that that’s your preferred location, and it will be considered. Otherwise, our Vendor Coordinator will place you in another great location throughout the Faire.
If you would like to volunteer, please head over to the Get Involved Tab!