The faire has changed the way merchants are admitted to the event to make it easier on you. First, let’s talk about our theme:
- Here is the short version of theme guide:
- Period: 700 AD to 1720 AD
- Includes from fantasy: Mermaids, Fairies, Dragons, Wizards (Merlin type).
- Does not include: Romans, Victorian
- Notable disallowed items: Top hats, t-shirts, shorts.
- Music: Medieval and Renaissance themed only
- The long version can be found on our website in the FAQ page.
- Please fill out the appropriate form under the Get Involved Tab or at the bottom of this page
- Any questions please email email@example.com
If you wish to join us, please visit the “Get Involved” tab on our home page or visit the links below to fill out a short survey.
If you would like to volunteer, please head over to the Get Involved Tab!