Vendor Registration Form
2018 will be our 7th year doing the event. We have had well over 8000 visitors, over the course of our two day event, the past few years. If you are interested in speaking with one of our more experienced vendors, please reach out to us and we can connect you with one of them.
Set up day: Thursday from 7am to 10pm
Faire times of operation with customers in the park: 10:00am to 8:00pm both days.
Take down day: Sunday from 7am to 10pm
Please take note of this important information before proceeding:
- chevron_rightDeadline for registration is August 1, 2018.
- chevron_rightVendor spaces are assigned in the order that they are paid for.
- chevron_rightPlease fill out this application and then follow up with us quickly so we can get you approved so you can reserve your spot.
- chevron_rightIf accepted you will be emailed an invoice that outlines the cost of your booth space plus any extras, like electrical outlets.
- chevron_rightRegular vendor spaces are $20 per front-facing foot.
- chevron_rightIf you are selling anything that is a drink or food, you will be counted as a food vendor.
- chevron_rightFood vendor spaces are $25 per front-facing foot. This includes your first electrical outlet of one type. This benefit is for food vendors only. *Please still enter your electrical requirements in detail, in the form below.
- chevron_rightVendor coordinator name and email: Tracy Maccarthy email@example.com
- chevron_rightWe do not accept applications from mainstream franchise businesses, MLMs, or network marketing, such as It Works, LipSense, Paparazzi, doTERRA, Nuskin, Young Living, Xango, etc. Exceptions are made in RARE cases and on a case-by-case basis. Most of the time these types of vendors do not have enough of the type of stock that fits our theme of renaissance/medieval. If you belive that you can pull off the look and feel of our theme and still make it worth your while, submit good photos of how you would do it so we can make an informed decision.
Please fill out all fields. The better the information, the more likely that we will consider you to join the faire.